Pages

Monday 1 April 2024

New All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group Challenge - Florals

 


We're back today with a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group:


To join the group and take part in the challenge, head over to the group on Facebook here.

The theme for this month's challenge is 'florals' and you can find more information in the album for the challenge in the media section.

To make my card I used:

- Jam Jars digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from All Dressed Up Stamps
- card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - birthday girls

Seize the Birthday - spring florals

2 comments:

  1. Helen, this is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors, the images and all the white space. Awesome, awesome job! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very cute with the 3 jars as vases. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...