Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2024

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - CAS (Clean and Simple)

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog.


This time it was my turn to choose the theme and I decided on CAS (clean and simple).  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the digital stamps from the 'All the Family - Adults 2' set from Kate Hadfield Designs.  You can find the set here.

If you prefer to use pre-coloured images, the set is available already coloured for you here.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a stamped sentiment from the 'Approaching Perfection' set from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to share my card with the Simply Clean and Simple Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Such a dapper looking gentleman!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "clean & simple" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun to see all the masculine CAS cards that get entered. #C4G345

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun masculine card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...