Pages

Monday 15 April 2024

New Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Birthday

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Classic Design Challenge Blog:


Our challenge is anything goes with the optional twist of birthday.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.


This month it's our 8th birthday!  So in addition to our three sponsors (see below) there will be a special prize for those who link up a card using the optional twist.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


and


And to make my card I used:

- Gaming Boy digi stamp from All Dressed Up available here
- Happy Birthday digital paper pack from Keen Crafter avaiable here
- Promarkers
- die from Elizabeth Craft Design
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Craft Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combo and your overall card design. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Classic Design Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...