Pages

Sunday 14 April 2024

New Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge - Pearls/Rhinestones

 


It's time for another challenge on the Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge Blog:


Our theme for this week is pearls and rhinestones.  To see more details about the challenge and the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Peace on Earth die from Sweet Dixie
- snowflake stencil from Stampin' Up
- Night of Navy ink from Stampin' Up
- card from Bazzill Basics
- white card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - I is for inky (my stencilled background and ink blended on the sentiment panel)

4 comments:

  1. A nice card in blue and white!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN & POE challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...