Pages

Monday 22 April 2024

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Reminder - Flowers

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge with a reminder about our current challenge:


For more details about the challenge and to see the inspiration from the Design Team, have a look at the challenge reminder post here.

To make my card I used the beautiful 'Wildflower Full Bloom Positive Vibes Flower Quote' from White Spruce Studio which you can find here.

I printed it out, coloured with Promarkers and Ohuhu markers and then cut out the panel using a Lawn Fawn die.  The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - spring is in the air
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...