Pages

Monday 15 April 2024

Christmas Kickstart Challenge Reminder - Santa and His Sidekicks

 


This month I'm honoured to be Jo's Guest Elf on the Christmas Kickstart Challenge:

This month's challenge is:


All the details about the challenge are in the post from the start of the challenge here and today's reminder post is here.

To make today's card I used:

- Holiday Group Hug stamp set from Spellbinders
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/any cute critter

2 comments:

  1. So adorable and beautifully coloured. You chose the perfect stamp and got all of Santa’s helpers in one shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card friend, I like the stamp you used, awesome and coloring is wonderful, thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...