Pages

Monday 22 April 2024

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - Wedding Day Romance

 


Today I'm sharing another GDT card for Relatively Thoughtful:


This month we're showcasing the beautiful 'Wedding Day Romance' kit:


It's available as a digital download here or as a paper kit posted to you here.

I used one of the images from the kit and added some stencilling to it using Crumb Cake ink from Stampin' Up and a stencil.  The sentiment is stamped using Early Espresso ink and is also from Stampin' Up.

Then I layered one of the patterned papers using gold and white paper and finished the card with gold self adhesive dots.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful image Helen and I love how you have done the presentation. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    Cd Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I like all the various layers and they all work well together.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great vintage look card and the stenciling really sets off the image!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card using a beautiful image.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Helen!
    Thanks for sharing it with us!
    xox, Aimeslee CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...