Pages

Monday 1 April 2024

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Santa/Gnomes/Elves

 


There's a new challenge today on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog and this month our theme is:


We want to see Santa or gnomes or elves on your projects.  For all the details about the challenge and to see what the rest of the team has made, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used this fun digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda which is one of my favourites of hers for Christmas:


You can find the set here on her website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...