Pages

Friday 5 April 2024

New Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Creative Fingers Challenge Blog with a new 'anything goes' challenge:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is our team member Anne:


To make my cards I used one of Anne's kits called the 'Fresh Foliage Patterned Paper Set':


Here's my second card:


You can find the paper set here.

I used Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' Up with the Heartfelt Hexagon stamps and punch also from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Helen, I love the simplicity of the design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...