Pages

Monday 15 April 2024

New Crafter's Cafe Challenge - CAS (Clean and Simple)

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is CAS (clean and simple).  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

Plus this month we're joining up with the Double Trouble Challenge Blog:


For more details, head over to their challenge here.  I'll be linking up my card there too.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Doodled Flower Corner digi stamp set from Fred She Said available here
- Promarkers
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- gems from my stash

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

AAA Cards Challenge - anything CAS goes
CAS on Sunday - spring

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful floral card Helen!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, just love that image! Thanks for joining us at Simply Clean & Simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing your work on the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the corner floral digi, fantastic coloring and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing your DT CAS card with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun sprig of flowers, beautifully coloured too. thanks for playing and sharing with us at AAA Card Challenges Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful image, Helen! Your coloring is superb. Great CAS card. Thank you for sharing at Double Trouble #165.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...