Pages

Sunday 21 April 2024

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Today there's a new 'anything goes' challenge on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


And to make my card I used:

- Blackeyed Susans digi stamp from Pattie's Creations available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Elizabeth Craft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Just Us Girls - from the moodboard I took my colours and the flower photo
Passion for Markers - check it out

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...