Pages

Monday 1 April 2024

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


The idea behind the challenge is that we give you an inspiration photo - you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

Here is the photo for this challenge:


I used the reverse masking technique to create my card and started by creating a mask using a circle die.  Then I applied Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink through the mask using a blending brush.  I also created a moon using a piece of Post-It Note die cut with a very small circle.

I then stamped the trees using a Memory Box stamp and added a black die cut frame.  The sentiment I've used is from Stampin' Up.

We're partnering with the Double Trouble Challenge Blog during this challenge - here are all the details:


You can find their challenge post here.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous reverse masking technique and a lovely image with sentiment. Thanks for creating such a fabulous card for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! I really love the beautiful blue shade, I might have to add Blueprint Sketch to my Distress collection! ~Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...