Pages

Sunday 28 April 2024

New DT Card for Draw With Conie - Bunny

 


I'm back today with another DT card for Conie Fong.

And this time I'm sharing a card made with an image that you can learn to draw:


You can learn how to draw this cute little bunny by heading over to Conie's You Tube channel here.

Plus there are lots of other great videos there showing you lots of great drawing tutorials - make sure you take a look.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- paper from Stampin' Up
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - for the kids

3 comments:

  1. a very sweet and very well colored card, I love the rabbit it's very sweet. Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bunny, lovely colours and layered design. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. I especially love your colors. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...