Pages

Monday 8 April 2024

GDT Project For Relatively Thoughtful - Wedding Day Romance

 



Today I'm sharing another GDT project for Relatively Thoughtful:


This month I will be showcasing the beautiful 'Wedding Day Romance' kit:


The kit contains a beautiful range of papers and images - the papers would be suitable for lots of other occasions as well as wedding and anniversary projects.

You can buy the digital version of the kit here and the paper version here.

I decided to make a gift card holder.  Here are some views of the inside of the holder:



And then I also decorated a matching envelope:



I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Outlawz Saturday Challenge - anything goes in a card free zone

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing Helen I love the vintage theme above all else so this appeals to me big time the images and sepia tones are perfect
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely gift card holder! Beautiful images and the envelope is so elegant! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AG in a Card Free Zone! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful & elegant gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...