Pages

Monday 1 April 2024

New Critter Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes With a Featured Critter

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog:


Challenges are always anything goes with a featured critter.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the 'Just Rabbits and Carrots' paper set from Anne Constantly Carding at Crafts u Print here.

I also added some kraft and dark brown paper.  The dies I used are from Stampin' Up and Spellbinders and the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.

3 comments:

  1. OH! This did make me chuckle. It's wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing card!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww . . . . all those bunnies are adorable!! How fun that you used paper that matches your image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...