Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2024

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Navy, Kraft and Red

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time it's a colour challenge - we'd like you to use navy, kraft and red.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Sailor Teddy Bear digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers
- dies from Memory Box and Spellbinders
- sentiment stamp from Jane's Doodles
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. A really sweet design,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy/Kraft/Red...you rocked it!! Your card is sure to inspired those who decide to play along with our new color challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz! A great masculine card for a little guy!! #C4G344

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Helen - these guys are adorable, and I love the nautical theme! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card hun. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you combined both MMM and C4G with these colors! This is fabulous and absolutely adorable! Great card! Thanks for joining us at MMM and for the fabulous C4G DT card! Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...