Pages

Monday 4 December 2023

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Wrap It Up and a Double Trouble Collaboration

 


We're back today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


For this challenge we're collaborating with the Double Trouble Challenge Blog and here are all the details:


Thing 1 on the Double Trouble Challenge Blog is to use your favourite die cutting tool and Thing 3 (which is our part) is to use the 'Wrap It Up' theme by adding a ribbon, bow, some twine or washi tape.  Then share your card on our challenge and on the Double Trouble Challenge Blog.

You can find the Double Trouble part of the challenge here and the Use Your Stuff part of the challenge here

To make my card I used my Cuttlebug which is my favourite cutting tool and some washi tape along the borders of the papers I used to make my background.

Here's what I used:

- Big Tidings dies by Tim Holtz from Sizzix
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- washi tape from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Rabisco Challenge - anything goes
Cut It Up Challenge - use more than one die (my stitched square die and the word die)

4 comments:

  1. Helen, loving the traditional christmas colors and using the washi tape is a good idea to frame your complementary patterned papers. Great layout and love the big sentiment. Don't forget to share with us at Double Trouble to earn three chances at our random draw... hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the continuity of the dotted letters with the background paper - super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and festive choice of papers, and love the large JOY die cut, great card! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of different pattern papers and the large word sentiment!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Use More Than One Die challenge.

    Trevva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...