Pages

Monday 4 December 2023

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.

The idea behind the challenge is that we give you a photo or picture - you make something inspired by it AND tell us how you were inspired.

Here's today's inspiration photo:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing another of the cards that I made recently at a Stampin' Up class using the Classic Christmas dies.  I added some gold paper, gold self adhesive strips and dots and a sentiment stamped in gold ink to keep it all coordinated.  My sentiment is from the Framed and Festive stamp set.

I took my inspiration from the greenery in the photo and also the holiday spectacular theme - my card has lots of different elements plus of course it's Christmas themed.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is such a pretty make and I love the traditional holiday feel of the design. Thanks for such a wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...