Pages

Friday 1 December 2023

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - 12 of Something/Musical Theme/Anything Christmas Goes

 


It's time for another challenge on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog:


We've reached day 12 in our journey through The 12 Days of Christmas song so it's 12 drummers drumming - feature 12 of something or use a musical theme or, just for this month, anything Christmas goes!

All the details and the cards from the rest of the team are here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used another of the tag designs from this set by Kate Hadfield:


They make great tags but I've chosen to use them on cards.

You can find the set here

I also used:

- Promarkers
- papers from The Works and Stampin' Up
- twine from my stash
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...