Pages

Saturday 23 December 2023

Creative Fingers Challenge - Sponsor Thank You Post

 


Today on the Creative Fingers Challenge Blog we have a special post for you:


We're saying thank you to our three challenge sponsors and I made my card to say thank you to the wonderful and very generous:
 

I used Anne's beautiful Nature's Garden Patterned Paper Set which you can find here.

To see the other thank you cards, head over to the challenge blog here.

I also used:

- punch from Stampin' Up
- stamps from Stampin' Up
- navy blue card from Hobbycraft
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
The Creative Crafters - anything goes
As You Like It Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...