Pages

Thursday 7 December 2023

New From All Dressed Up - Star Pup

 


Today I'm sharing my DT card for All Dressed Up Stamps using one of this month's amazing new releases.

Here are all three of them:


and


and

Star Pup

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- washi tape from Stampin' Up
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double D Challenge - Christmas animals
613 Avenue Create - anything goes/any winter holiday

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute and a really fun sketch!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a little cutie!!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I just LOVE your little puppy dog. He is the king of everything!!! Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having the best time seeing all these adorable Christmas animal cards! This little pup is darling and I love how he can work for a number of occasions. Love the papers in your card design. Thank you for sharing in our Christmas Animals challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pup star. Lovely card design. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Happy Holidays and the best to you in 2024. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...