Pages

Monday 18 December 2023

New Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog with our final 'anything goes' challenge of the year.


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Colour In Christmas Gift Tags from Kate Hadfield Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- washi tape from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes/winter holiday

3 comments:

  1. What a nice card in red and green and a pretty snowman.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, it's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super happy you played our challenge this week, what a fun card, like the snowman on the tag. Great colors too.

    Thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Merry Christmas.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...