Pages

Sunday 31 December 2023

New Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back to on the Perfect Time to Craft Challenge Blog with our first challenge of 2024!


Our challenges are always anything goes and to see all the details about this challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this month is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Southern Bouquet digi stamp set from Jan's Digi Stamps available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- stitched die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Craft Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Breathtaking colours and design Helen, most stunning card design .. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...