Pages

Friday 29 December 2023

New Alphabet Challenge - T is for Texture

 


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time we have the theme T is for texture.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used an embossing folder which came free with a craft magazine.  I cut the pale blue card from Craft Creations into three pieces, taped it back together and then embossed it.  I separated it again and then matted the pieces on to navy blue card from Hobbycraft.

Then I stamped the 'Beautiful Kindness' stamp from Crafty Roo onto the pale blue card and die cut this with a Stampin' Up die.  The scalloped mat is from Spellbinders.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Helen - I love that pretty background. Thanks for sharing with us again at Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! Love the embossing folder used, it sure does add wow to your project. Thank you for playing with our All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...