Pages

Monday 4 December 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Reminder - Navy Blue, White and Gold

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog with a reminder our current challenge:


This time it's a colour challenge and we want to see navy blue, white and gold on your cards.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Little Birdie digi stamp from All Dressed Up available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, I like the paper in the back ground, awesome layout and fun image way to go teammate! Have a great day! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...