Pages

Monday 11 December 2023

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute and Cuddly Christmas

 


We're back today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


For our final challenge of the year our theme is 'cute and cuddly Christmas'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my DT card I used this very cute digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


The set is called 'Snow Bunny' and you can find it here on the Last Minute Manda shop site.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Creative Craft World
- self adhesive glitter film
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- washi tape from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - snow much fun
Double D Challenges - Christmas animals
Passion for Markers - add a sentiment

1 comment:

  1. So adorably cute Helen and love all the glittery sparkle!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...