Pages

Monday 11 December 2023

New Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes/It's a Wrap!

 


We're back today on the Creative Moments Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our theme is 'it's a wrap' or you can choose to play anything goes instead.  For all the details about the challenge and to see what the rest of the team have made, head over to the challenge blog here.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge:


and


I made a little gift box - here's another photo of the front of the box:


To make my project I used:

- Santa Ops digi stamp from Mirtillamente available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- circle and scalloped circle die
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...