Pages

Friday 15 December 2023

New Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Anything Goes Flowers With Optional Mood Board

 


There's a new challenge today on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes with flowers plus we give you an optional mood board - here's this month's board:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my DT card I used the beautiful 'Single Christmas Poinsettia and Festive Foliage Digi Stamp Circle Design' image from Opulence by Design - you can find it here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- card stock from my stash
- circle dies
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
The Crafty Addicts - anything goes
NBUS Challenge - new digi stamp

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, your colouring is fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Happy Christmas
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poinsettias are such striking blooms and sum up the Christmas period so perfectly. Thank you for sharing your beautiful image with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your unique circular poinsettia easel design, Helen! It's hard to make poinsettia designs unique this time of the year and you've done that beautifully! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card! A traditional design and the circle suits the image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It wouldn't be Christmas without a poinsettia. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...