Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2023

New From Kate Hadfield Designs - Monsterific Christmas!

 


Today I'm sharing a card I've made with a new set from the wonderful Kate Hadfield Designs:


Kate has just released the fantastic 'Monsterific Christmas':


Isn't it a great set?!

There are two different options available.  You can get the outline stamps (which I've used) here, pre-coloured images here and a bundle with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- computer generated sentiment
- die from Spellbinders
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - add a sentiment
ABC Christmas Challenge - Y is for your choice

4 comments:

  1. So cute. What a fun Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see your lovely artwork back here again soon. Happy Holidays . Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Helen and lovely colouring

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers Mega Christmas challenge…. Happy Christmas 🎄

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and cute image. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! These monsters are so cute!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our 'Tis the Season challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...