Pages

Friday 15 December 2023

New Alphabet Challenge - S is for Stars

 


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our challenge is S is for Stars.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used one of the dies from the Stars at Night Bundle from Stampin' Up.

My sentiment is also from Stampin' Up.

I layered the card with self adhesive silver glitter film and black paper.

I'm going to link up this card to the Simply Clean & Simple Challenge Blog here.

3 comments:

  1. Simply BEAUTIFUL Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing over at Simply Clean and Simple this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoluty gorgeous card 🤩 congrats 💐☺️
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...