Pages

Monday 25 December 2023

Creative Moments Challenge Reminder - It's a Wrap

 


We're back today on the Creative Moments Challenge with a reminder of our current challenge:


Our theme is It's a Wrap and you can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are the wonderful:


and


To make my DT card I used:

- Christmas Present digi stamp from All Dressed Up available here
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Girls Corner - tis the season

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...