Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2023

New from Conie Fong - Draw With Conie!

 


Conie Fong is well know for her super-cute and beautifully drawn digi stamp images but now she has a brand new venture:


There is a You Tube channel here and a new Facebook Group here.

Conie will be posting videos with drawing tutorials and lots of tips and advice.  You can share your drawings in the group.

The Design Team have been colouring the images from Conie's tutorial videos and this is my card made with the puppy with the candy cane.  To learn how to draw the puppy head over to the video on You Tube here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - if it's Christmassy, link it up
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - winter holidays

3 comments:

  1. Love your little pup, Helen! Another gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a little cutie ... I love the touch of gold ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card, Helen! Love the puppy!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...