Pages

Monday 25 December 2023

Draw With Conie - Baby Seals

 


I'm back today to share another of Conie Fong's Draw With Conie images:


If you haven't discovered the new group and You Tube channel yet, the idea is that Conie will be sharing step by step drawing videos to help you create wonderful images.

And the latest video is to show you have to draw these gorgeous baby seals!

Make sure you join Draw With Conie on Facebook here and then head over to You Tube to watch the video here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - cold and ice
Double D Challenges - winter/snow scene

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Helen! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby seals! Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute image and card with a definite chilly feel :o)
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling winter scene you've created! Just perfect for the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen I adore that cute image a wonderful creation thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...