Pages

Friday 1 December 2023

New Critter Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes With a Featured Critter

 


We're back today on the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


Our challenges are always anything goes with a featured critter.  For all the details about today's challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing a waterfall card that I made at a recent Stampin' Up class.

Here are some more photos of the card:



We used the Beary Christmas patterned paper to make the card - it's so cute!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card!! And I really like the round panels for the waterfall part.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...