Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2023

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Christmas Decorations

 


We're back today on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current challenge:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Reminder Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used another of the digi images from Kate Hadfield's Monsterific Christmas set:


Aren't they great?!

I used the stamps which are available here.  You can also get pre-coloured images here or a bundle with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- computer generated sentiment
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- stitched die from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - time to be merry
Passion for Markers - add a sentiment

3 comments:

  1. Another fun great card from you, I like these little monsters and the coloring you did! Awesome job and have a great day teammie! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2024! Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this little monster is so cute! Your colouring is fab and the sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Helen! Adorable little monster and super sentiment. Thanks for playing along in our MEGA CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE at Passion for Markers! Good luck!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...