Pages

Thursday 14 December 2023

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - A Christmas Card

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


For this challenge we simply want you to make a Christmas card.  To see more details about the challenge and the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the designs from the beautiful Little Christmas Girls Grayscale Colouring Pages from Pink Gem Graphics.

You get 30 different colouring pages in the set and you can find it here in the Pink Gem Graphics Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Lovely vintage image, great card 👏💐 congrats
    Happy new year ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...