Pages

Thursday 6 January 2022

Stampers Delights Sale Event

 


Today I'm sharing some inspiration for Stampers Delights to remind everyone about the current mega sale on the website:


You can see more inspiration from the Design Team here on the blog.

To make my card I've used:

- Live Love Laugh Chibi digi stamp from Stampers Delights available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Crafts Creations
- dies from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday - all things feminine
CCC Digi Creations - for a baby/child
Moving Along With the Times - for a lady/girl

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous… thanks for joining our ‘For a Lady/Girl’ challenge over at Moving Along With The Times. Hope you will join us again. Good Luck.
    Diane Louise, Team Leader MAWTT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...