Pages

Tuesday 25 January 2022

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Something Beginning With P

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for something beginning with the letter P.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I've chosen P is for pet.

And to make my card I used:

- Pampered Pets stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It - favourite colouring medium (Promarkers because I know all the colour combinations and I find them easy to blend)
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Helen, I adore your combo of that dog with the sentiment. Very Clever! Great coloring. Thanks for playing along and supporting our
    "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute and ideal for a guy. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...