Pages

Saturday 1 January 2022

New SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge - Squares

 


We're back today on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge and this month we want you to use squares.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used the 'Tulip Border' stamp from SheepSki Designs available here from the Etsy shop.  I cut the image in to a square panel adding a Stampin' Up sentiment above the flower border.  The image was coloured with Promarkers.

I layered on to green and red card to finish my card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampers Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...