Pages

Friday 14 January 2022

New Perfectly CAS Challenge - Flowers

 


There's a new challenge today on the Perfectly CAS Challenge Blog and this time our theme is:


You can find all the details and see the cards from the team here on the challenge blog.

Don't forget as well as following the theme, you also need to use one third or less of your card space with your design.

To make my card I used the Floral Vines stamp set from Uniko which I coloured with Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - anything goes


Outlawz Monday Greetings - for the girls

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous ultra-CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you positioned the floral along with bottom. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...