Pages

Monday 10 January 2022

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Simple Starts (CAS)

 


We're back today on the Cutie Pie Challenge with a new challenge - this month it's Simple Starts and we'd like to see your cute and CAS cards.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor this month is:


To make my card I used:

- Bunny With Flowers digi stamp from Lee Holland Art available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/CAS
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - something beginning with the letter S (sunflowers)

3 comments:

  1. S is for sunflowers!! Perfection!! Thanks for playing along with our "something that beings with S" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a cute card with lovely sunflowers, my fave flower, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable little image ... so glad you shared your *S* creation with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...