Pages

Wednesday 19 January 2022

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Flowers

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is anything goes with the optional theme of flowers.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Bertha's Bloomin' Box digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Clearly Besotted
- patterned paper and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - use a die (the image/sentiment panel is die cut)
Crafty Catz - anything goes/plaid or check

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. It made me smile. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Helen! Fabulous design and great paper choice. Putting on one of my other DT hats now - Thanks for playing along in our challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! Got a giggle out of it. Thanks for helping brighten my evening. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fun image. Thank for sharing it with us the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...