Pages

Saturday 15 January 2022

New Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes/Sketch

 


There's a new challenge today on the Creative Moments Challenge Blog and this time it's anything goes with the option to following our sketch:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- One Fine Day digi stamp set from Beccy's Place available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge - layer it up
Beccy's Place - January challenge

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job working with the sketch Helen, your card looks fabulous. I really like the pretty soft colours you've used for both the papers and to colour the image, everything coordinates beautifully. The little rhinestones are a lovely touch.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...