Pages

Saturday 1 January 2022

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - A Winter Scene

 


It's time for the first challenge of the year on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this time we want to see a winter scene on your card.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used the Nordic Noel stamp set from Funky Fossil Designs.  I stamped and coloured the trees at the side of my white panel.  Then I stamped and cut out the polar bear, coloured it and then used foam pads to raise it up in front of the trees.

The sentiment I used is from the same stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, what a delightful scene you've created.The design really stands out. Fab stamp set and colouring too I love it. Hope you had a lovey Christmas and a Happy new year. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...