Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2022

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Get Well

 


We're back today with our first challenge of the New Year on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog and our theme this time is 'get well'.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I have used:

- 'Blossom' digi stamp from Ike's Art available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped dies, patterned paper and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - anything goes
A Place to Start - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. That is wonderful - such gorgeous colouring. :-)
    Thank you for using my digi and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant card,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love color combo, it's so tender. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple elegance and beauty of this card!

    Thanks, for creating with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...