Pages

Monday 3 January 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today with another new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and here is the inspiration photo for this challenge:


The idea behind our challenge is that we would like you to make something inspired by the picture AND tell us how you've been inspired.

You can find more details plus lots of inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

I was inspired by the colour of the sky, the moon and clouds and the line of buildings.

I used the Bethlehem Edgelits Die Set from Stampin' Up, a small circle die and my cloud dies to cut out the different elements.

The paper is a piece of ombre paper from Stampin' Up - I used the darker end of the sheet for die cutting the clouds.

2 comments:

  1. Great intrepretation of the photo! Thanks for a lovely team project for the Inspiration Station. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful interpretation Helen! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...