Pages

Saturday 1 January 2022

New Cute as a Button Challenge - Something New

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Cute as a Button Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'something new'.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- 'Baby New Year' digi stamp from Cute as a Button available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper and sequins from Stampin' Up 
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful New year card, sweet image and lovely sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an original image! Such a bold look with a pretty patterned background. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...