Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2022

Digi Doodle Studios January GDT Card - Looking Sharp Lil Hedgies Pairables


Today I'm back with my January GDT card for Digi Doodle Studios.

This month I'm using 'Looking Sharp Lil Hedgies Pairables' - isn't it so cute?!  There are three hedgehog characters plus various accessories in the set - for this card I used the heart shaped balloon with one of the hedgehogs.  The sentiment is from the same set.

You can find the set here on the website.

I coloured the image with my Promarkers and used a stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up to cut out the image.  I die cut the sentiment with a banner die.

I layered my card with papers from Craft Creations and added some pale pink gems to finish the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double D Challenges - party balloons
Unicorn Challenge Blog - layer it up

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorably cute card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe ... what a sweet image! Beautifully designed card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Birthday Balloons’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. He certainly is super cute!! I love the colours you have used too,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW! I'm going to say it's a sweet image also, he makes me smile, so the sentiment is just perfect too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the colours and it has such a happy feel to it. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is sweet. I love the pastel colors. Thank you for playing along at the Unicorn challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Lots of Layers" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...