Pages

Sunday 16 January 2022

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes

 


We've reached the midway point in our current anything goes challenge on the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog so today the Design Team is sharing some more inspiration.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Bouquet digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper, stitched die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colours you used for this beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at The Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...