Pages

Thursday 13 January 2022

New Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes Plus a Sentiment

 


There's a new challenge today on the Aud Sentiments Design Challenge and this time it's anything goes plus a sentiment.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Kawaii You Are Mermazing digi stamps from Stampers Delights available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon - pick patterned paper
Through the Purple Haze - anything goes
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - something beginning with S (starfish)

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. S is for starfish!! Love it...that pair of mermaids is precious!! S is for snow!! And that sentiment...I love it!! super cute!! Fantastic coloring...I love coloring but can never get mine looking right so I avoid it!! Thanks for playing along with our "something that begins with S" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what cuties ... so glad you shared your *S* creation with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. The background paper is really amazing and the cute little merpeople on the front are just precious. Of course, since the starfish were the S element on the card, they made my day as well. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash and hope you can join us again.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...